Saturday, September 26, 2009

insert clever title for blog here

I couldn't think of a good title for this blog, as I have no idea what in the word I am even going to talk about in it. As nothing really serious has happened in the past week or so. I was going to write a blog called "things I hate Thursday" Now that was all fine and good whilst I was in class and grumpy but once I got out and stuff I felt too happy to write a blog about things I hate. Seeming as there is not much for me to hate it would have been a small blog anyways.
Have you ever wondered how they get the cream filling in a twinkie? What are twinkies called when the filling is not in them. I would name them yellow-sponge-cake-of-death-without-filling. Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns? Things I don't care about? GOOD!

When i get old I am going to form an entire retirement home to those of us "crazy cat people". I can see it now. Cats coming out of every corner, lots of food bits scattered around. Ernies dead corpse being slowly eaten by his pet cats "Barfo" and "Steve". Cats are vicious if you don't give them enough attention. I would know.

I really don't think there is anything else going on. I lead such an exciting life. Almost too exciting. I mean hello I puzzle till 10 and then go to bed how much more exciting can you get?!!?!?! I ask you. But anyways.

There are people here in library land. Not the usual Saturday crowd. Where is Kelly? He always comes in and makes sure that we have pleanty of... erm... paranoid news tabloids that people shouldn't read but do. Last week it was don't get the flu shot because they are going to implant a microchip into you which allows them to track you. Is that why I always get a little sick after getting my flu shot? The government can see my eyes "HI MOM". I don't think they would find my life real exciting either.

Today I have a nice teacher lady and her husband. She teaches spanish? or english to children who don't know one or the other I'm not really sure. And her husband does stuff here. What I don't know but hey I am not nosey.... HA.... Other than that it's dead here. Like Cher. Minus the nose job and the reincarnations that keep happening.

Seriously people they are paying me to write this thing. Oh look another .00000001 of a cent in my bank account. I don't get paid well but I get paid. Like a hooker, not paid well but gets paid, not including the visit to the hospital for routine blood work. Oh wait, hookers don't do that stuff either, the phrase "hook line and sinker" just came to mind. Sounds like something I would throw into the Snake River and hope it sunk? I don't actually know what that phrase means.

No comments:

Post a Comment