Thursday, September 10, 2009

Is that a mouse or a chicken caught in your copy machine?

Our copier has started to make a high pitched squealing when people make copies, annoying for those of us who are here for 12 hours, luckily only 4 of those hours are stuck chained to the chair.. oh I mean working. So I am thinking there could be either a dead wet fish in our copier, a mouse stuck on a roller-do-boble, or a chicken passing gas. Does gass have 2 s's or just one? Or a half, someone figure it out fast.

Oh oh oh Today my ad over in the corner says I can join a Fight Club Workout! How does this know I am a little pudgy? Can they see me? *waves to facebook spy people* No thanks tho I am fine the way that I am, I don't mind. Plus fighting not really my thing, in fact I don't like fighting haha.

This is me NOT doing my History of Dance homework, not like she can see me, the class is online. All my classes are online cept one... ssssoooo in all essence this is me not doing ANY of my homework from ANY of my online courses! Woo! Not like it's a fair ride, or a cake walk.

Why do people call it a cake walk? What a waste of a good cake eh? Although I wonder which cake is better for walking? Sponge? Lemon? Devils food? Hmmmmmm..... Now I want cake...

Off to go find something more... well... more... procrastiation-y or something along those lines... maybe get something done... NAH

No comments:

Post a Comment