Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sometimes you read a haiku about coffee and trees then..

Life throws a curve ball. I will work on getting a picture of this haiku about coffee it is rather funny and I did laugh this morning... Which was about the only good part of my day, so here I am making an attempt to be all cheer-y and whatnot.

Is it working?

Are we there yet?

I don't know exactly. It's... a... day... So here is a list of things that went wrong and additional comments!

1. Friend decides to move away... much before I thought was planned. I guess I am moving too but not till August so that hardly counts as it is so far in the future and things change so quickly... I guess as I witnessed today.
2. Actually... I think that was the only thing that made my day a downer.. so much for my list idea... Worlds shortest list! Well okay that's a lie but it was funny admit it!

At least I am trying right? Life throws you a lime you make.... smoothies out of it? No that can't be right.

At any rate things have been pretty busy, 43 hours a week a school, applying for internships in Boise, things are to say the least, complicated! I suppose this is how life is supposed to be like for normal people who have 9-5 jobs and all that stuff. Well I am off to go do something else totally unproductive as that seems to be today's theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment