Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Google map fun, I feel almost like God!

Well today in order to kill time I have decided to play with my new found toy, google maps.  Things I have found so far:

1.  My house, I can almost see me waving from space! Is that a dog turd?  I should clean up more often if people are going to be looking at my house

2. My school.  Look at all the itty bitty cars!  I think one of those is mine!  The lawn is green so this must be sometime in nicer weather...  Not to mention the roof is brown on one of those buildings.. Guess I hardly ever go up to the roof so I don't know what color it really is.

3.  It takes me 27 mins to get to my school by car.

4.  If I walked it would be 3 hours 25 mins.  Without a potty break I am assuming.

5.  My friend has a half pipe in their back yard... guess what I can see?  The half pipe!  HAHAHA oh how exciting... almost like playing God.. but without the ability to meddle in peoples lives.

6.  I found Wal-Mart! It takes 36 mins to walk to from my friends house but if I drove... it would be 7 mins.

I am pretty sure I am the only one who feels this way about google maps but it makes me feel powerful!

No comments:

Post a Comment