Thursday, April 29, 2010

So I watched that one show...

Have you seen Julie and Julia?  Well I watched it a few weeks ago and I thought "Gosh what a great idea!"  then I remembered when I cook I don't like how it turns out.  Things turn out just fine and every body loves them (or at least says they do) but I don't I always think "yuck tastes a little dry" or "Gross too much salt".  The only thing is this is ONLY with my cooking, I must be too judgmental about my food.  So in my case it would be Taylor and Julia and I don't think that works and wouldn't get me a movie about my life and how I decided to cook to get my mind off the boring desk job and suck-y-ness of life in general.  But this is beside the point.  Actually I don't really know if this had a point... hmmm....  


LIST TIME because what good is a blog without a list, or at least something to get a small giggle out of a reader!


Todays theme is, things to say to a classroom to get peoples attention (or to get them to tune you out):


1.  "And now a word from our sponsor"
2.  "CONDOM"  Oh boy does that one work, I have tried it.  
3.  "You get this whatchamacallit number and do that with it"
4.  "Is that superman?!"
5.  "I think the mother-ship is calling, can you take a message?"
6.  "Don't make me break out the bagpipes" ~ Thanks to Vic for this idea.  
7.  "Why yes toilet paper stuck to your shoe is all the rage in Europe"
8.  "No I don't suppose that is something you should do in public"
9.  "I want control!"
10.  "And now back to the show"

3 comments:

  1. I have the same problem with my cooking. I think its more that after I spend all that time on it I just plain don't want it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megs: Too true! Cooking stuff is extremely time consuming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A word from our sponsor is one of my all time faves to say.

    ReplyDelete