Thursday, October 15, 2009

Signs are like....

Today is Thursday. And I wanted to write about things I hate or dislike again... However it just isn't going to happen as I am having a great day, great week for that matter. So I am going to sit here and tell you all about things you don't care about and somehow make you care about them.

Tomorrow I am going to Barnes and Noble to buy a book. Oh yes I know my life is exciting right there, oooo a book you say. Well it's the third book in the series and if they don't have it, I will throw a tissy fit.. RIGHT THERE in the store... Can I plead temporary insanity? Maybe temporary Multiple Personality Disorder? Maybe not. But since we all know I am a mature grown young adult or whatever I am, I will not being throwing a tantrum. I might throw stuff but that's only because it excites me, to an extent.

Also today is dumb picture day! Take a look:




This sign can say many things a reader.
"Lookout my front tire escaped and you shouldn't walk there"
"Only cars without front end may not enter"
"Do nothing in the backseat here"
"Cheerio on road, lookout"

Signs.. can't live with em. Can't make sense of em... Typical. Welcome to Idaho!

2 comments:

  1. The Cheerio one cracked me up. I once saw a street in rural Idaho named "Chicken Dinner Lane".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steamy- I think I have been on that street! No chickens in sight tho... or maybe that speed bump wasn't a speed bump.. note to self check car bumper for chicken dinner.

    ReplyDelete