Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I think you would come in handy....

So over the past week I have been on a self discovery mission.. Well my girl friend has helped me on said mission in discovering things. Oh look a pineapple. Anyways. I have decided that the following are things I have discovered:

  • Lists are good, I like the bullet point, it's like shooting the screen with a paintball
  • Never touch the neck, it is valuable realestate like Beverly Hills, CA. Touch it and I take out your teeth, with a spoon.
  • I do fear closed spaces, you can't even get that with a girl on top of you, and you break out into a cold sweat and it's less make-y out-y and more thinking "Oh my god is this over yet"
  • You should never eat chili or vegetables before going on a date, BAD IDEA.
  • I need coaching, I am going to lay there like a sack of potatoes till I get an order, or a cue. I am a follower, by no means do I want to lead, if I lead we end up like lemmings falling off a cliff somewhere in South Dakota. But don't push too hard or I might wish I was a lemming in South Dakota.
  • Phone calls are NOT my strong suit, I much prefer texting. I don't like phone calls, I can't have multiple calls at once... I can txt multiple people at once though.
  • If you come to college, PLEASE DO NOT WRITE "cuz" in your papers. It makes my bosses wish they were dead. Or dying. Or more or less inable to teach..
  • When I begin to say "I think I better go to bed" or "I should take you back now" it means I am mostly finished and am either A) tired B) I don't feel so great C) I am overheated D) Need a good glass of water or potty break.
  • What is this list about again? I think I may have lost my point.. or direction... or something

Well even though it was a short blog, heh quickie, it still managed to get the point across. Not that this blog was about global warming or something really important but yeah. So go eat some chicken soup!

1 comment:

  1. I get "BCUZ" on papers all the time, and then I think seriously about removing their teeth with a spoon. Stupid child protection laws. :)

    ReplyDelete