Monday, December 21, 2009

I know all the techincal terms

In realation to my last blog, I survived the family party. Well part one of two. With not too many injuries and not too many screaming children as they were all stuffing their faces full of food and other such whatnot.

In my times here at the library I manage to create some pretty funny stuff. Like how boring it can be, or how the person in the back often laughs and talks to himself. People are werid, why I want to work with them I may never know.

So here I am sitting at work, reading, with nothing real exciting happening. Exept me blogging, or at least a vain attempt to. Here is small list-y-do with things you shouldn't be caught saying:
  1. "I don't think that is supposed to be on the road."
  2. "Is that a guy? Or a girl?"
  3. "That isn't supposed to be there, but it's totally out of place in my house, maybe it can be a table of some sort."
  4. "Did I shave today?"
  5. "Is there supposed to be chunks in this?"
  6. "Your jello salad looks... jello-y."

I am not entirely sure where this was going, so this blog is going to be filed under the "not totally strung together random thoughts and list-y-dos"...

No comments:

Post a Comment