Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sometimes the answer is "yes" then cower behind the hand sanitizer machine in the hallway

When walking to and fro and then fro again usually me walking down the hall to a class you often see the strangest people. There is no popping up of the collar and blending in with the wall paper. No-siree none of that stuff. They see you, and they remember you, and you have helped them... somehow...

Being a Peer Advisor has its good things, and it's bad things. You can't hide when people come up and ask you questions, and sometimes you know the answers!! Sometimes. I have been approached several times by people I have helped in the past... For the life of me I can never remember their names but their questions are life or death and must be solved now... I am sure someone in Student Services had walkin hours today...

Besides the point of I don't really want to help you in my free time, I thought I needed to cheer myself up with a blog. It's not exactly working. In fact it is working about as well as microwaving the keyboard, to give some kind of idea that would be very... melt-y and hard to type on because it would be all gooey and you would type something and get a whole different letter then end up calling the person to translate the email defeating the purpose.. or was they porpus? One or the other.

So to conclude my wonderful blog, I am going to put down 10 things about the cold in Idaho

1. You know its cold when you think "I'm allergic to Idaho, I break out in a rash... of cold"
2. When you think is that a snow man or a man?
3. One frozen people, two frozen people, muwahahaha (seasme street reference to the count)4. It doesn't snow, it appears
5. If you think your carrot nosed snowman can last more than 24 hours without catching sever frostbite.. of the snow.
6. When cars go sliding around the road and you say "whee I wanna play too!"
7. It's cold when you ponder if your cell phone has a freezing point like water.
8. A brain freeze happens everytime you go outside
9. "Look yellow snow, oh wait thats the dog"
10. You get pelted by falling icycles.

YAY that was acutally a difficult task to complete... 10 things that made that too hard to do! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment