Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's short, it's golden, and includes fried bread!

In my defence I have not been ignoring you all, life has just been like a toaster turned up to char broiled, or maybe deep fried. Hmm deep fried toast... now that has a catch to it, NOBODY take it, that is my idea and I will someday be the founder of deep fried toast, next best thing to sliced bread! Honestly, a heart attack in a bag. I would have to think of a nifty name, such as WonderFried Bread, and instead of tiny little colored circles on the package I can make tiny little hearts! Packaging and idea, check and check wow this is the only list I have managed to complete since I was last writing a blog!

Have you ever sat and watched Golden Girls bloopers and thought to yourself "This show is like dy-no-MITE!" Well maybe with less pauses and stuff but still, everybody should at least see the show once or twice just to know what in the world I am talking about.

And I am sorry to say that although this blog was short I will be thinking about you (my readers) throughout the day and possibly come back with some more witty reparte or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment