Monday, November 2, 2009

Rather pick flowers instead of fights... or noses.

  • So the past couple of weeks have been interesting.... to say the least. I have done the following:
  • Diagnosed with a double ear infection
  • Passed my Abnormal Psychology class
  • Got a stalker
  • Eaten at 5 Guys Burgers and Fries
  • Began to meditate
  • Thought about the meaning of life
That last one there is just kind of a constant thing. So I pretty much got myself a stalker. HONESTLY a library student worker gets a stalker. I always wanted one... however the grass isn't so much green on the other side. So I took this chicka out to eat because me being me was like "Oh lets make sure I am gay" that was totally stupid of me. Now I have basically in essence a girlfriend that... well... words cannot describe. I don't want to break her heart but I have got to. Lets think of ways to get rid of a stalker!
  • Fart like a cow in front of her while she is holding your hand
  • Do the "pull my finger" joke
  • Think of ways to include Paint Chips into Fish and Chips
  • Re-think paint chip idea because nobody likes fish
  • Consider becoming a cannibal for day. Like for Halloween or Christmas!
  • Angry cow disease. A lot like mad cow only more angry
  • Make a blog posting about dogs anus's
  • Think blowtorch and fireworks
Okay I think I got just a little carried away. Honestly I don't know what I am supposed to do, she borrowed some books and she is a little attached. I am usually the one attached to people. Honestly it's like the table has been turned! Just a little quick update now I am going to go look into a nap and think haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment