Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Things I would rather be doing, for $400 please

Today marks the day... We are back in school... Also... Are we done yet?

I decided to do a little trade today. I was in a French class and found out I don't really need it to get my BS over at
BSU so I dropped it and replaced it with two Health Education classes, exciting! Why waste 2 full semesters of French when I don't even need it! I am glad the idea came to me. Not to mention everything here is mess, a literal disaster. People with no classes. People with classes that aren't coming here. Can anybody say tropical storm?

So here I am... at the library... thinking that those last skittles were a terrible idea and how I should have eaten dinner instead of
skilttles.. haha.. typical. I don't have anything real coherent to talk about right now.. Just thought I would blog for a minute to pass the time, while avoiding doing oodles of nothing and stuff. Nothing and stuff is a difficult job. Keeping this chair from running away is a tough job but someone has got to do it.

Hey.. Creepy hallway guy just came in here. He was sitting in the hallway outside the bathrooms for like an hour and now he is in here lurking... I need a people stick so I can legally beat people... "You there, be less creepy" THWACK. Library staff with weapons how... novel... Okay he keeps looking at me... Maybe he is stalking me... Weird... Maybe if I hunker down in my chair and hide behind my screen and sip me soup he will think I am gone. Their sight is based on movements right? Well anyways of to go do more nothing and stuff!

Windex leaves a streak free nothing and stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment